|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
Junior Accountant | Public Practice
- $45,000 to 55,000 including super depending on experience
- leading training Industry & development
- Hands on client work and mentoring directly from Partners
About the Company
One of Brisbane’s leading accounting and financial services firms is looking to bring in a Junior or Graduate Accountant to join their growing team who are based in the heart of the CBD.
They have been in business for over 30 years and have build up an enviable reputation as firm who offer the highest quality of service to their clients and a training program that sits at the top of the class.
To meet the ever-increasing customer demand and to further expand their service offering in the Brisbane market, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior or Graduate Accountant to join their professional, supportive, and friendly team.
Full CA training and study support is available for the successful candidate.
With an exciting vision and well-planned strategy for future growth, you can be sure you are putting your career development in the best of hands.
The office is fun yet professional and you will get to work with some over the very best people in the business.
About the Role
- Complete Financial Accounts and Tax returns for all entities
- Prepare and lodge activity statements, BAS and IAS
- Liaise with government bodies such as the ATO
- Work with clients to get relevant information for statutory requirements
- Data entry, including bank and credit card reconciliations
Skills & Experience
- 6-12 months experience with an Australian accounting firm. Experience as an undergraduate accountant while at Uni is perfectly good.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Have a commitment to delivering an excellent service for your clients
Culture & Benefits
- Collaborative working environment
- Recently renovated and highly modern working environment
- Flexible working and working from home options. Early finish on a Friday
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates
- Option to purchase additional leave
- Christmas and Summer parties along with a packed social calendar
- Fully funded CA training and additional study leave for your exams
- Marketing leading internal and external training courses
- Sports teams and a lively social scene