|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Business Services Junior/ Intermediate
- Casual dress code
- Exposure to a wide variety of clients and tax issues
- Relaxed environment
- Continuous feedback and development
About the firm
A well-established accounting practice formed over 20 years ago who pride their selves on taking a personal approach to servicing their diverse client portfolio. They work with individuals, companies, trusts, partnerships and SMSF’s attending to their business services and tax needs, solving tax issues and providing business advice.
In your role
You will work closely with leaders of the firm to service a portfolio of clients.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, trusts and individuals.
- Assist with solving taxation issues including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Attending client meetings with the Manager or Partner
- Assist with client queries directly
To be considered for the role you will have;
- At least 1 year experience working within a public practice firm in Australia.
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Please submit your CV using the link provided or contact Sam Fisher on firstname.lastname@example.org.