|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||7 days ago|
An exciting 6 month Full-time temp opportunity to become an integral member of a Project Team rolling out new Payroll Systems within a large Local Government Authority. Working closely with the Team Leader to receive in-depth "Train the Trainer" training to facilitate the smooth rollout and adoption of a new Payroll System.
- Data Entry.
- Accurate Payroll Processing.
- Reconcile Superannuation payments.
- Liaise with Key stakeholders in relation to the adoption of new Payroll software.
- Experience with high volume Payroll Processing & Data Entry.
- Local Government experience preferable.
- Experience with Superannuation essential.
- Available Immediately.
For the right candidate, this role will lead to further opportunities within the organisation and set them up for a fulfilling career within an outstanding organisation.
If this role sounds of interest, please respond to this ad or email Chris at: email@example.com