|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Kronos Systems Administrator
- Fixed Term Contract (3-5 months)
- Experience in back end functions of Kronos
- Training of staff
- Working with the Kronos Project Manager in assisting with the roll out of their new TIA software Kronos. Full function use of Kronos is needed.
The opportunity is working full time on site at my clients office in Brisbane. Due to their location you will need access to your own transport.
You will be working to support the Project Manager in the post roll out tasks of their new TIA (Kronos).
- Back end system experience in Kronos (not just front end payroll experience)
- building basic requirements in the system such as; shift, pattern templates, profile access etc)
- Experience in training employees - stakeholder engagement and excellent communication skills
- Partnering with various stakeholders internally and externally to support project activities
- System testing experience
- Ability to work autonomously
My client is seeking someone who is immediately available or on a short notice period and has full working rights in Australia.
Competitive salary on offer.
Applications to be made through the link below or email your updated profile through to firstname.lastname@example.org.