|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Charterhouse have partnered with a renowned business in Melbourne for experienced Management Accountant contract role. This is a highly commercial role supporting the Financial Controller and partnering with divisional heads across operations and support functions, focused within the infrastructure division.
This position is responsible for the following:
- Provide advisory services different business opportunities to maximize strategic intention and support key stakeholder decision making
- Hands on role rebuilding forecasting from the ground, up
- Regular and on-going insights to the performance of the site regions, markets, business managers and products
- Delivery of the business’ budgets, forecasts and strategic plans
- Responsible for the team’s compliance of all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
The ideal candidate with have the following profile:
- CA or CPA Qualification
- Preferably with experience within Engineering, Transport or Infrastructure
- Experience in business partnering and advising operational stakeholders
- Proven and tangible experience in improving operational efficiencies
- Proven and tangible experience in implementing cost-saving initiatives
- Experience across budgeting & forecasting
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
What's On Offer?
- Market-leading brand.
- Great working culture.
- Competitive Salary
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply or contact Cohen Officer through firstname.lastname@example.org