|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Opportunity to work for a multi-$BN infrastructure project looking after a portfolio of key contracts. We can pay up to $1400 per day inclusive of super depending on experience.
About the Company
Opportunity to work for a marquee programme in the public infrastructure space. My client has a brief to deliver a series of multi-$BN projects across the state. They have a highly complex business model which requires many different stakeholders and partners to execute successfully.
About the Role
Role responsibilities will include:
- Providing budgets, forecasts and insights
- Providing financial models on different projections and outcomes
- Ensuring effective cost management throughout the contracts
- Liaising with IT vendors in relation to queries and roll-out
Skills & Experience
Role requirements will include:
- Tertiary qualification in finance such as: CA/CPA
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting and costing in a projects/contracts environment
- Exposure to large complex ICT projects such as transformations, implementations, etc
- Good stakeholder management and presentation skills. You will be communicating verbally as well as through written reports
Overall this is a great opportunity to be part of a recognised programme and apply your track-record of working with large scale IT project initiatives. This role is very analytical ensuring everything stays on budget.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sarah Fisher at email@example.com for a confidential discussion