|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator
- High attention to detail and proactive nature
- Macquarie park location - ASAP Start
About the role
This role is an initial ten month fixed term contract whilst a member of the team is on maternity leave. There is potential for the role to be extended beyond the initial ten month period and may lead to a permanent role in the future. As the Marketing Administrator, you will play a key role in providing support to a high performing team.
Reporting into the Brand Manager, you will be required to:
- Prepare product pricing and distribute to retailers
- Provide support with email marketing
- Website management
- Oversee product information and specifications for website content
- Lead Customer review process and ensure the data is tracked accordingly
- Administer promotional pricing to retailers
- Maintain company website and brochures
- Provide support to the team to identify and report any defects of bugs in the system
- Carry out Test plans to verify software is inline with business requirements.
- Assist in supporting the PIO software solutions
- Ensure there is consistency in message across all platforms
- Manage social media - Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Document preparation
- Assist S&M Manager with marketing materials and branding
- General administration to support the wider team
- Experience in a similar Marketing Admin/Coordination role 1-2 years
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast pace, high performing team
- Energetic and outgoing nature with a positive mindset
- Strong commercial acumen, the ability to multi-task and tenacity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to engage relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Outcome/results focused with good problem solving ability.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - in particular Excel (intermediate-advanced)
If you believe you would be a great candidate for this role, please apply via the link.
Charterhouse will get back to the relevant candidates ASAP.