|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||21 days ago|
NSW Government Agency is looking for an experienced OD Specialist to manage the design & delivery of specific organisational design solutions. You will be working closely with senior stakeholders across the organisation.
About the role:
- Provide specialist organisational design expertise including analysis, functional review, design, recommendation and implementation of organisational design solutions
- Support organisational design projects across the business unit
- Support projects end-to-end either directly or through facilitation of external resources
- Ensure high level execution through a hand-on approach
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to identify needs & expectations and to implement the organisational design solutions
- Collaborate with change managers, implementation managers and other HR / IR stakeholders to ensure a widely accepted strategy
- Provide routine and ad-hoc reports and advice to key stakeholders to ensure informed business decisions are made regarding planning and resource allocation
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience in organisational psychology or another related field
- Proven hands-on experience in a large complex organisation in a similar function delivering organisational design projects
- Experience working in the Government or Infrastructure organisations is desirable
- Excellent stakeholder engagement & communication skills, and the ability to manage potential resistance to change
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 9641 2448.