|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
This local government based in the inner city suburbs are seeking an OHS professional for an immediate start to promote continuous improvement and enhance safety in the workplace. Reporting to the Senior Workplace Health & Safety Consultant, the successful candidate will have previous experience working within an OHS environment particularly dealing with Incident reporting & analysis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing advice and guidance to managers and staff on a broad range of health and safety matters
- Undertaking investigations into incidents and high risk activities
- Reporting on all incidents and near incidents
- Assisting with the implementation of OHS projects across the business
- Guiding staff through processes including effective prevention and management practices
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in OHS or relevant field
- Previous experience delivering advice on OHS matters within a busy environment
- Sound knowledge of legislation, standards and guidelines related to OHS and workers compensation
- Previous local government experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Please APPLY now or for further information please contact Sinead on firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 8610 6103.