|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Our NSW Government client are currently seeking an Office 365 Support Officer for an opportunity in Sydney CBD.
- Immediate Start
- CBD Location
- 3 Month Contract Initially with Possibility of Extension
- Development and maintenance of SharePoint sites
- Produce documentation to support use of SharePoint and knowledge transfer to Information Management team.
- Manage the Security aspect and relevant policies for information held in the Cloud.
- Microsoft Office 2016 / Office 365 troubleshooting
- Remote user MSOffice troubleshooting & assistance
- Advanced analysis, help and support in SharePoint, Steams, OneDrive, etc.
- Helpdesk liaison
- Coordinating issue response plans and driving resolutions, including user roll-backs and re-migrations
- Establishment of FAQ’s, quick reference guides and cheat sheets for both the project team and users
- Escalation and tracking of all issues, maintenance of issue register, including an accurate representation of all record of assets, issues and resolution action
- Work with change management teams to facilitate end user adoption
To be successful, you will need:
- Financial Services and Government experience highly regarded
- Strong knowledge of modern cloud productivity technologies i.e. O365, SharePoint, Office 2016
- Able to produce documentation for non-technical audiences in a business language
- Recent experience assisting business units rolling out of new systems and procedures
- Ability to work in a complex environment with short delivery time frames
- Sound customer engagement, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Clear understanding of technology and change management
If you have the above experience and would like to apply, please send an updated resume to Gemma Bilboe at email@example.com