|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
We are looking for a Sydney based Operations Engineer to join our team
The position is a vitally important role in our growing company. We are soon bringing on more products and need a person who can hit the ground running and help us build a stronger foundation and framework for the future.
The contract is for 6 months with a view that you can become permanent and enjoy all the perks that this company has to offer
- Previous experience as an Operations Engineer, Application Support, Server Administrator or similar.
- Supporting a 24x7 system
- Previous experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience with Splunk, Datadog, AppDynamics, Cloudwatch
- Solid Linux and Database experience (MySQL preferably)
- Experience with database administration, web servers, monitoring, automation, creating logging
- Programming skills in Java, Go, Python is a plus but not essential
- A flexible team player and able to work autonomously.
- Sound problem-solving skills, with an ability to "think outside the box".