|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||14 days ago|
A great temporary opportunity for an experienced Administrator to work for a well recognised, highly regarded body corporate responsible for the administration and operation of the wholesale national energy market across Australia. You will be an integral part of the business and part of a supportive team.
You will be required to undertake the following tasks:
- Keep databases up to date.
- Co-ordinate and assign tasks across multiple teams and follow-up to see these outstanding tasks are completed on-time.
- Distribute regular information across multiple teams, support fortnightly meetings, including taking meeting minutes.
- Check information received from external participants is correct.
- Identify when procedures need to be reviewed, allocate to team members, and provide support in this area.
- Re-format current procedural documents into a new format template.
- Monitor team email inbox and update technical/non-technical details in OneNote/contacts database.
You should exhibit the following skill set:
- Use Sharedocs.
- Use ServiceNow.
- Use Microsoft suite – in particular, Outlook, OneNote, Word and Excel.
- Ability to interpret technical data to undertake the tasks as listed above.