|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
You will be assisting in the delivery of solar and energy efficiency improvement activities while meeting compliance obligations, innovate and provide a better customer experience.
- Manage the reconciliations of activities across multiple providers
- Auditing of providers against scheme requirements
- Weekly tracking of creation and unclaimed certificates and rebates to stakeholders
- Identify non-compliance and actions taken to address non-compliance
- Monitor compliance systems and procedures, ensuring reporting requirements are met
- Proactively suggest process improvements where trends are identified which impact on timely certificate upload
To be considered, you will have:
- Strong and demonstrable strength in the area of attention to detail.
- Experience in administration and support functions within a corporate environment.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Word, Excel (medium / advance),
- Ability to identify and manage system problems appropriately
- Great attention to detail