|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
Immediate start until end of Feb 2020
Inner Suburbs/ East Melbourne
An amazing opportunity for an for a Program Administrator to join one of Australia’s largest Membership Organisations and Medical Colleges - an ‘Employer of Choice’. You’ll be based within their Fellowship Team who are responsible for training across all other pathways and education support programs
Fantastic team and company culture with great transport links to CBD and outer suburbs. The role is accountable for supporting the delivery of new educational content whilst managing a range of stakeholders, problem solving and deal with matters as they arise.
- Scheduling program launch events, interviews, webinars and action learning sets in collaboration with the Program Manager and Program Convenor
- Working closely with the Program Manager to engage and retain members participating in programs
- Sourcing of suppliers and liaising with management on issuing of supplier agreements, processing invoices, liaising and sharing information with training providers, speakers, venues and suppliers
- Designing and issuing surveys, event invitations, attendee lists using the appropriate
- Preparing and distributing resource materials
- Providing excellent and prompt customer service to members, whilst also ensuring information provided is relevant, consistent and accurate
- Working with Marketing, Media and Communications to arrange development of marketing materials, and implement an approved communications plan using multiple channels
- Communicating requirements effectively – both developmentally and for compliance reasons.
- Demonstrated experience in an administration support role within education or training.
- Previously assisted in the administration of programs, courses and content
- Customer Service focus with the ability to develop and sustain positive relationships with stakeholders
- The ability to plan and organise work to meet deadlines and maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- A solutions driven person with a very high regard for confidentiality, security and ethical conduct
- Strong technical skills especially in the Microsoft Suite and administering data bases of information in a variety of forms
- Demonstrated ability to working constructively in a small team, supporting team members whilst taking responsibility for your own work
- Demonstrated experience with databases, alongside the use of Microsoft Office products