|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||28 days ago|
Working for a well recognised, highly regarded body corporate responsible for the administration and operation of the wholesale national energy market across Australia.
Please note - This is a part time opportunity working Thursday & Friday, 8.30am-4pm
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering incoming calls, transferring to the appropriate colleague/taking a message and passing it on accordingly.
- Responsible for meeting room bookings
- Setting up meeting rooms for meetings/conferences
- Ordering catering and ensuring each room is clean and tidy after every meeting
- Ensuring the reception area is immaculately presented at all times.
- Ensuring communal areas, like the kitchen, is immaculately presented at all times
- Travel bookings
- Ordering stationery
- Data Entry
- Ad hoc administrative support
To be considered for this role you must be incredibly polished and well presented at all times and ideally have previous experience working in a fast paced office environment. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, strong customer service and be able to hit the ground running.