|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$50 - $75 per hour + super|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
About the Company:
Multinational, high profile FMCG company focusing on consumer health and well -being.
About the Role:
Part time role (ca. 16 hours/week) to assist in a transition form ADP to a new cutting edge, industry specific payroll system, adhering to set project plans. You will also be responsible for managing leave system, corresponding with global teams so everything is compliant to company standards, consulting with clients utilising software, assisting with reviewing and testing new system, data migration, setting up rule sets and ensuring the most effective set-up of new system.
The successful candidate will also need to possess;
- Excellent organisational & strong communication skills
- Ability to support project change management objectives
- Time management & prioritisation skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to work within a team and willingness to assist others
- Current driver's license and own vehicle
- Proven implementation experience
- Payroll Experience using various payroll systems would be highly regarded
To apply for this role please click apply now or contact Elliott Hunter at email@example.com