|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
About the Company:
Boutique rental agency on Sydney's North Shore helping people to live better.
Part time (up to 25 hours / week), experienced Trust Accountant or Bookkeeper needed to join their small, dynamic team.
his role as Finance & Office Manager covers the management of multiple trust accounts, with some office administration and support.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop and maintain our trust accounts. You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Processing trust account payments, managing data entry and receipting (accounts receivable and payable).
- Leading trust account and bank reconciliation.
- Management and balancing of trust accounts, including annual audit requirements.
- End of month processing, including preparation and distribution of monthly statements.
- Managing rental bonds, payments processing, refunds and rental arears.
- Managing payroll, incentives and company policies.
- Support financial accounting and forecasting as required.
- Office administration and support to the Agency Principal.
- Deliver reports and metrics to leadership
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to communicate at all levels and operate both independently and as part of a team.
- Positive, can-do attitude, with a natural ability to positively influence.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of relevant real estate legislation relating to financial accounting obligations.
- Advanced understanding of RMS, PropertyMe and Xero highly desired
- Previous experience in managing a rent roll of 200+ properties.
- Solid and demonstrable trust account experience.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)