|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
About the Company: Australia’s leading luxury retailers, most iconic fashion brands are seeking an experienced Payroll Office to join their colourful and it is taking the world by storm. Born 15 years ago with 20 boutiques and a successful online e-boutique.
About the Role:
- Payroll Officers - 6 month fixed term contract – strong possibility to go permanent
- Experience using various systems such as Micropay, SAP, Chris 21, Preceda, Workday, Payroll Metrics, PeopleSoft,
- Payroll admin and reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations
- Calculation and processing of termination payments
- Assisting Payroll Manager with month end consolidation
- Assisting Payroll Manager with reconciliation and payment of payroll and group tax
- Reconciling payroll related GL accounts
- A minimum of 4 - 5 years payroll experience?
- Possess excellent organisational and attention to detail skills - a real head for numbers?
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills?
- Have a can-do attitude?
- Want to work is a busy and varied environment?
- Can collaborate and be an awesome team player?
What’s on offer
- Real teamwork and supportive working environment
- Management team with a strong people leadership focus
- Training and development are a part of our culture
- Diversity in our people makes us a stronger team
- A professional and safe working environment
How to apply
To be considered for this role please contact Taylah Taka on Taylah@Charterhouse.com.au