|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$95,000 + super|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Payroll Senior
- Workday experience preferred
- CBD location
- Payroll experience needed
- experienced payroll candidate required | managing payroll process | query handling | system savvy | short notice period ideal!!
My client is a global reputable business based in Sydney CBD - this opportunity is a permanent full time position, working with an outsourced Payroll provider.
This role requires experience in data driven environment as well as someone who has had exposure in manual processes.
Detail orientated and driven individual is needed in this role along with the ability to adapt to change and work in a fast pace working environment.
The ability to take ownership of the end to end processes and liaise with the outsourced provider is key - this being the case excellent communication skills are essential.
You will be responsible for liaising with a variety of different stakeholders within the business and maintaining employee data - the ability to build good stakeholder relationships is key.
WORKDAY experience will be held in good regard along with working with outsourced payroll providers.
Experience of any other HRIS platforms if not workday are welcomed.
- Manage the payroll process with the outsourced provider
- Payroll variance reporting
- Maintaining employee data inc new starters, terminations
- Preparation of instructions
- Report creations and reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Intermediate - Advanced Excel skills (pivots & lookups)
- Analytical mindset and approach
- Attention to detail is key
Please note only AU / NZ Citizens are eligible to apply or permanent residents.