|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$95,000 + super|
|Posted:||11 days ago|
My client is a well know fast growing business who is recruiting for an experienced Payroll Team Leader to join their team on a full-time basis.
- 8 direct reports
- Monitor the payroll inbox to ensure timely response turn around.
- Checking & reconciliation of payroll reports prior to finalising payroll process.
- Ensure correct filing of Payroll Reports to ensure compliance with statutory legislation and internal audit requirements.
- Calculation and preparation of manual payments, including termination, adjustments and redundancy pays where necessary.
- Ensure correct reconciliation and payment of all deductions, and Superannuation payments.
- Have a sound understanding of Awards and EBA’s.
- Ensure appropriate managers are informed of issues that may become problematic.
- Assist the Payroll Manager with year end.
- 5 years payroll experience
- High volume payroll experience
- Chris21 is essential
- Experience managing a team
- Sound written and verbal communication
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
Please forward your resume to Ruby@charterhouse.com.au or click APPLY