|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
- Leading Utilities company
- Must have experience leading teams with in large complex businesses
- Must have SAP and SuccessFactors
This well recognized utilities company is know for innovation and developing its people internally.
The Payroll Team leader is responsible for supporting the Payroll Manager in managing the BAU of the team but also developing, reviewing and implementation of operations procedures.
- Process End to End payroll
- Provide specialist operational support to the team.
- Develop, document and maintain operation procedures
- Operational workload allocation and identification of skill gaps in the team
- Extensive experience in Payroll with experience leading a team
- SAP SuccssFactors is essential
- Strong interpretation skills in EBA's