|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Develop and deliver key initiatives and policy to enhance the support of teaching and learning in NSW public Schools.
- Manage projects in relation to the development of strategic and regulatory policy proposals and solutions and provide well researched advice
- Support the development of the strategic direction of the literacy and numeracy priorities for schools and education, including the scoping of proposals and the development of options
- Synthesise and analyse relevant material including reviewing papers, fact-finding, gathering data, compiling information, analysing material and consulting with specialists to ensure a thorough understanding and analysis of issues.
- Take system wide information, including analysis of other reforms and strategies, and distil key information to support shaping the literacy and numeracy priorities
- Work with team members and experts to produce various business strategy documentation, reports, briefings, papers and other requested documents
- Analyse and interpret data, including working collaboratively with finance, data and evaluation teams, to distil meaningful policy advice to inform options and decision making
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Strong experience in policy development and drafting a range of government documents such as briefs and submissions
- Experience within the NSW Government or Education Sector
Please apply by following the link.
For more information. Please contact Lydia on email@example.com