|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Lead the development, delivery & implementation of a portfolio of policy initiatives & reforms to support organisational objectives.
About the role:
- Lead and undertake research, analysis and review of complex policy issues, identifying emerging issues, and developing evidence-based options and strategies, to ensure problems are resolved and risks are mitigated
- Managing consultations and negotiations with diverse stakeholders, given the need to balance competing interests and demands which are often changing and unpredictable
- Provide expert advice and information to inform relevant stakeholders and support policy directions
- Lead and manage team/s to support the Agency in meeting policy commitments and/or roll out of significant policy initiatives
- Develop and implement strategies for the monitoring and evaluation of all policy initiatives to identify risks and issues and ensure the achievement of desired outcomes
- Oversee the preparation of reports, briefs and correspondence to inform or respond to Agency and/or Government requests
- Experience in the provision of policy advice in a complex and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience balancing social, environmental and economic considerations within financial and human resources parameters
How to apply
For more information please contact Lydia van Vliet on firstname.lastname@example.org