|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Salary:||$675/day inclusive of super|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Initial 11-month contract with likely extension.
- Not-for-profit organization giving back to the community.
- Day rate contract $675/day inclusive of Superannuation.
- ERP (Dynamics) implementation Change program.
- Working from home but must be based in Melbourne.
This recognizable Not-for-Profit organization is embracing technology as it transforms and enhances its offering for both end-users and internal employees. Being a NFP with a social mission, we are looking for likeminded people motivated to give back to the community.
The Process Analyst plays a pivotal role to ensure the processes for all stakeholders impacted by the project are documented and signed off. You will be responsible for ensuring that the processes reflect the way they will use the new ERP solution whilst still taking into consideration compliance requirements and broader process implications.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels to provide visibility of the project outcomes and to ensure project deliverables are aligned with business expectations.
- Working with the Product Owner to liaise with key finance stakeholders to capture fit-for-purpose process design, refine and understand key organizational challenges.
- The ability to maximize value extracted from the solution
- Participating in workshops with stakeholders that capture key process changes, running planning sessions, breaking work into logical units and clarifying process requirements.
- Clear and effective analysis and communication of deliverables.
- Mapping of “to be” finance processes with a critical mindset to identify quick win areas or pain points that may require further investigation.
- Work with the Product Owner to agree scope and priorities for process development cycles as it pertains to finance.
- Championing the project delivery practices that lead to the production of high-quality solutions.
- Adhering to all standards and practices, particularly in the areas of agreed agile processes, project management and governance.
- Articulating trade-off decisions and challenging management and project teams to consider alternatives.
- Ensuring the finance processes and compliance is maintained throughout the design and implementation phases without creating undue stress on existing resources.
- Regular updates on status and areas of concern to the Project Director and other related finance stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in development of complex process diagrams such as delivering new processes across multiple business units with multiple touch points
- Exposure to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Modules
- Finance or accounting background, with an understanding of key account principles and language
- Experience in the use of Azure DevOps as a project management tracking tool
- Demonstrated experience and capacity to influence process agreement and rollout
- Experience working within cross-functional teams
- Experience collaborating and communicating with senior business stakeholders
- Fantastic written and verbal communications skills.
- You enjoy working with collaborative and cross-functional Agile teams.
- Work for a recognizable NFP with the feel-good factor of giving back.
- Agile working environment.
- Long-term initial 11-month contract with the possibility to extend further.
- Work on an exciting project that will boost your career with indirect reporting to the CIO and CFO.