|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Working with a national leading Telco business this role requires a highly experienced Process professional to identify business improvement opportunities by proactively engaging key stakeholders. This role will assist GM’s and project sponsors and will assist in the coaching and support of continuous improvement methods and techniques. This role may also lead a Project team and provide coaching and leadership to the individuals.
Essential Skills / Background
- Drive continuous process improvement capability in regards to Methodology Tools and practices Maturity.
- Identify business improvement opportunities through ongoing measurement of our performance
- Deliver operational improvement initiatives as required, assisting Process Owners to achieve measurable improvements in process performance.
- Facilitate improvement workshops and meetings as required utilising relevant techniques to assist Operations staff to resolve urgent improvement issues
- Educate, coach, and mentor Green Belts and others on Lean Six Sigma philosophy and application
- Provide quality leadership and direction to cross-functional team empowered to execute the Lead Six Sigma strategy and tools to improve process capability and eliminate defects
- Develop the top level process hierarchy for the organisation and support Process Owners with Process Maturity audit and capability
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a Process Improvement position with some Telecommunications experience
- Leadership experience in the areas of Operations Quality
- Lean Six Sigma/ Black Belt experience & certification
- Process mapping and documentation
- Executive level presentation skills
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast-paced, passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453