|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About the role
Having seen a significant period of growth over the past couple of years, this leading Retail brand has continued to grow from strength to strength. With several exciting programs now in place, the need for a highly adaptive and pragmatic individual has arisen to join their team. In this role you will have considerable experience working on CRM marketing projects, you will enjoy working in fast paced environment and be experienced delivering AGILE projects. As a Product Owner you will lead the project team across both technical and functional resources to deliver the desired and agreed upon business output
Responsibilities will include:
- Create product backlog items in user stories format with clear acceptance
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout projects. criteria by liaising with respective teams and stakeholders.
- Discuss, agree, and document the deliverable that will meet the requirement
- Define prioritised product feature functionality for use by software development teams:
- Monitor the resulting output to confirm that the product feature meets the requirement
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Ensure that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next
- Effectively run backlog refinement/grooming sessions at regular intervals
- Set expectations for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role closely working with the Scrum Master in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Assist Product Management in defining product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Contribute to the discussion of incoming bugs and their prioritisation as part of triage activities, and in particular where these may need to be addressed during a current sprint
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- CRM Marketing Background delivering multiple projects for Large enterprises
- At least 5 years experience in Agile software development processes
- Experienced leading Scrum Teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to see the bigger picture of a given feature and break them into
- smaller deliverables by running story breakdown sessions.
- Familiarity with modern project ticketing systems
- Experience Atlassian product suite is a plus, especially Jira
How to apply
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.