|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the role
This multi award winning Retail company are currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. The need for an experienced Product Owner with 5+ years’ experience working end to end Ecommerce and Web product rollouts has emerged to join their highly motivated and experienced team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in supporting the digital transformation. You will have a mature AGILE background and will be a highly confident and effective communicator working with senior level Business and Technical stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout projects
- Create product backlog items in user stories format with clear acceptance criteria by liaising with respective teams and stakeholders.
- Define prioritised product feature functionality for use by software development teams:
- Discuss, agree, and document the deliverable that will meet the requirement
- Monitor the resulting output to confirm that the product feature meets the requirement
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Ensure that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next
- Effectively run backlog refinement/grooming sessions at regular interval
- Set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role closely working with the Scrum Master in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Assist Product Management in defining product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Contribute to the discussion of incoming bugs and their prioritisation as part of triage activities, and in particular where these may need to be addressed during a current sprint
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- At least 5 years experience in Agile software development processes
- Experienced leading Scrum Teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to see the bigger picture of a given feature and break them into
- smaller deliverables by running story breakdown sessions.
- Familiarity with modern project ticketing systems
- Experience Atlassian product suite is a plus, especially Jira
How to apply
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.