|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||27 days ago|
Our NSW Government client are seeking a Product Support Analyst to be responsible for the maintenance of systems, review production issues and work with technology partner to get them fixed. The primary purpose of the role also includes documenting Service Operations Manual, User Manuals, Training Manuals necessary to improve the support of a business system. This is an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
- Coordinate the delivery of systems and information solutions
- Provide technical advice on business system and information requirements for priority projects and programs
- Liaise effectively between business users and business system delivery partners to support the implementation of business-critical projects.
- Build capacity amongst key project stakeholders through the provision of ongoing guidance and support in the use of business systems.
- Provide effective support planning to operational teams to ensure smooth project handover and transition to operational teams.
- Prioritising workloads to meet the competing demands of working on several projects simultaneously whilst supporting business-as-usual operations.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to facilitate sustainable support of business systems.
- Operating in a multi-disciplinary, geographically dispersed team, whilst playing a key role in the coordinated delivery of high quality projects.
- Documenting processes & procedures for supporting systems, trainings & end users.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in the successful development and implementation of business system tools and information initiatives including scoping, planning and delivering agreed results within timeframes.
- IT project management experience, including facilitation of user engagement, preparation of user requirements, review of technical options, implementation of agreed solutions and provision of technical and user documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, sound negotiating and strong influencing skills
- Ability to manage workload and work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Proven record of experience in developing user guides and training manuals for business users
- NSW Government experience would be highly desirable
- Interest and sensitivity towards positive environmental outcomes is highly desirable.
If you have the above experiences and would like to apply, please send an updated resume to Gemma Bilboe at firstname.lastname@example.org