|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
A NSW Government organisation are seeking a Program Manager to oversee and coordinate a leading edge Contact Centre Operation program of work in Sydney CBD.
Your role will be responsible for multiple program streams designed to expand capacity, strengthen technology offerings and fully maximize people assets. Streams include people, change, communication, technology, telephony, network, AI, virtual agent, live agent, payroll, WFM & recruitment.
- Oversee the enhancement of live agent and expansion across the physical network
- Oversee the upgrade of the physical infrastructure to cater for a virtual network including work from home and regional areas
- Oversee the pilot of Work from Home, Pop up Contact Centres and calls in Service Centres
- Oversee the pilot of Natural language processing and automated concierge/attendant
- Oversee the pilot of Virtual agent capabilities
- Oversee review of people resourcing for weekend, late night and public holiday teams including rostering and payroll integration
- Oversee migration of skill hire to perm across the Contact Centre operation
To be successful, you will need:
- Strong background in Contact Centre operations, particularly experience in setting up pop-up Contact Centres previously
- Significant experience in managing change and capacity release in a fast-paced Contact Centre environment.
To apply, please send an updated resume to Gemma Bilboe at firstname.lastname@example.org