|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Salary:||$75ph + super + SP|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Program Officer - General Practice
- Project experience & understanding of Community health is essential
- Full Time, Permanent role | Salary packaging benefits
- Play a key role in quality improvement
This organisation, based on the city fridge, has a key purpose and goal to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of medical services for patients and improve the coordination of healthcare and resources
This position of Program Officer is working closely with General Practices to implement quality improvements. This is very relationship, advisory and quality focused and project coordination skills will be essential. The ideal candidate for this position is an individual with relevant experience as a practice manager, project coordinator, nurse or senior administrator within a general practice environment.
Key Responsibilities & focus:
- Planning, coordinating, facilitating and delivering quality improvement projects and activities with general practice
- Coaching different practice teams to use and embed quality improvement tools and methods
- Acting as the relationship manager, main point of contact and support for practices
- Collaborating with teams and enhance general practice engagement and relationships.
To be successful, you will have:
- A working knowledge of general practice, including business models, funding and income streams
- Qualifications or relevant experience in general practice or health system improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication including report writing and presenting
- Experience in quality improvement methodology, application and implementation
- Project coordination experience including planning, monitoring, and reporting on projects
- A positive and proactive approach to work A full drivers license
Culture & Benefits:
- Work with a passionate team of experts, with a wealth of skills and experiences
- Work in a friendly, supportive & professional environment
- Have access to continuous learning and development opportunities
- Take advantage of salary packaging and leave loading
- Work in open plan office space close to public transport & be supported working from home during restrictions
If this sounds interesting or you would like to hear more, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply online with your CV, including a cover letter.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.