|Salary:||$100,000 + super|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Project Accountant
- First or Second time mover from practice
- Audit focus + reporting on Group projects
- Public Practice Audit experience essential
- This role requires someone with Public Practice Audit experience | Audit Senior looking for a move into Commercial | perm full time | North Shore.
Permanent full time opportunity based in the Lower North Shore | $100,000 + super | CA / CPA qualified.
This role will assist with the development project positions and knowledge based of the Group Finance Department. Supporting the Finance Manager in Group Projects.
• Project position reporting – Preparation of position papers on all major Group contracts.
• Project position reporting – Develop a deep understanding of significant Group projects and accounting issues.
• Audit support – Assist with coordination of audit process, dealing with queries and providing support on a timely basis.
• Business Unit support – Liaison with Business Unit and Project Finance Managers to ensure accurate reporting of all Group projects.
• Project work – Assist and drive ad-hoc projects and resolution of issues.
• Process improvement – Continually challenge the processes and systems in place to ensure optimum efficiency, automation and quality of financial reporting process.
Please note, this role is a full time permanent opportunity so AU / NZ Citizens or Permanent Residents only.