|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
The team will form part of a specialist accounting function, supporting the activity of a multiple-million dollar, high-profile projects across the business and as such the newly role/team will be heavily involved in improving existing processes, and providing ad hoc analysis and reports
Reporting into the Finance Project manager this roles sits outside the BAU team, but works closely with them. The project team is set to grow further throughout the year so it’s a great chance to join the team.
About the role:
- Supporting the month end and project review process.
- Preparation of accounting journals and analysis of project costs – ensuring that costs are also allocated to the project correctly
- Distribution of monthly projects cost reports to managers across the business
- Monthly reporting
- Project reconciliations
- Recharges and intercompany transactions (including JV projects)
- Provide clear, accurate and detailed information for consolidation reporting for overall project spend
- Sensitivity and trend analysis
- Preparation of monthly management reports including monthly project costs, overheads resources, labour, materials etc,
- Assist with project forecasting and monitoring project cash performance
- Liaising with various stakeholders to ensure their projects are within budget
- Creation of all project literature and documentation
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting to meet the needs of the Finance Project manager
This is a unique opportunity in a growing team and will provide significant exposure to the wider business and finance teams and across the organisation.
- SAP is essential for this role
- CPA or CA qualified with have 3-5 years industry experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate strong reporting and Excel skills (Macros / VBA coding)
- Comfortable in a complex / matrix style business environment
- Immediately available or one 1 weeks’ notice
If you are interested in the above opportunity or you would like more information, please contact send your resume to email@example.com
Why Choose Charterhouse
Charterhouse Recruitment are an Employer of Choice for our staff and our candidate community. We go the extra mile and we find the best candidates suitable for all of our client’s needs - Charterhouse are committed to diversity and inclusion and we’re a proud employer that champions equal opportunities across Australia. We’re here to help!