|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
It is preferred that this person will have experience working within the Construction, Finance or Banking sector, however, this is not essential. Proficiency in MS Office is required, and exposure to Project Management at a large organisation is highly desirable.
About the Company:
This is a global building company with an office in Sydney’s CBD. You will be reporting directly to the Senior Project Manager and work across 3 streams of the Global Banking Platforms program to ensure excellent project administration and smooth project delivery
About the Role:
- Working closely with the Program Manager on status reporting including collation, Weekly Project Status reports, assisting with the facilitation of Project Meetings as required
- Assisting in developing and writing internal documentation (Agenda, Minutes, Papers)
- Maintenance of central project document repository including risk and issue registers, change control register, budget and project plan
- Assist in preparation of project plans and cost plans
- Maintaining financial controls and systems for documenting, monitoring, forecasting and budgeting project expenditure, including vendor invoicing.
- Project Staff onboarding
How to apply
To be considered for this role please click apply now! Job reference: JN-170193