|Posted:||4 months ago|
- 3 x locations - New England, Mid-coast Kempsey & Moree
- Initial contract until 27/10/2021 – 7 hr day (40 hr week)
- Up to $61p/hr + super
A NSW Government Agency are looking for a Project Officer to join their team in 3 separate locations across New England, Mid-coast Kempsey
& Moree. You will assist the team with asset management and maintenance projects.
- Manage and oversee projects and implementations, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, and monitoring budgets
- Prepare a range of project-related documents for key stakeholders e.g. status updates, reports, budgets and discussion papers
- Deliver on assigned projects and processes within deadlines and quality standards.
- Work effectively with Aboriginal Communities & team members.
- Maintain oversight of project progress and identifying issues and risks
- Consult with manager or senior staff on matters that are sensitive, high-risk or business-critical, or for those issues that have far reaching implications with respect to resources or quality advice provision.
- Mentoring and support for Maintenance delivery by Local Aboriginal Land Councils (LALC)
- Review and approve quotations
- Complete inspections on in progress maintenance work, administration and record keeping
- Review of acquittals provided by department
- Construction or Maintenance experience essential
- Sound understanding of National Construction Code (NCC) and Work, Health & Safety (WH&S) requirements
- MUST be able to work with Aboriginal Communities
- Travel to nearing suburbs is required including overnight which is covered by the business.
- Strong communication, report writing and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact
Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771