|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the role:
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Officer to join a growing health not-for-profit, based in the inner north. Reporting into the Program Manager of Health, this is a pivotal role to support with key deliverables at a crucial time of the project. This is a full time position for a duration of 6 months with the potential to extend.
The responsibilities for the role include:
- Provide administrative support with internal data bases
- Create weekly reports using Excel (Advanced)
- Manage and process Purchase Orders
- Filing and document control
- Coordinate and schedule workshops, events and meetings
- Data processing
- Minute taking
- Handling incoming enquirers from various stakeholders
- General Administration
The successful ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Project Coordinator or Project Officer
- Demonstrated experience managing complex diaries and dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced Microsoft office experience in Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to meet strict deadlines, summarize data and manage reporting tools.
In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent rate of pay and the opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation with a wealth of opportunity. Please email Liz directly to Lizr@charterhouse.com.au or APPLY on the link.