|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the company
Our client is a leading NSW Government Department based in the CBD are looking for a Project Officer who will provide administrative and operational support to various Executives within the department.
This role also co-ordinates audit and risk management activities including engaging with internal and external auditors to formulate audit plans and reports, monitoring, analysing and reporting on internal processes.
The initial contract will be for 6 months but there may be potential for the role to be extended past this point depending on the needs of the business.
Day to Day Duties:
- Taking meeting minutes
- Co-ordinate the delivery of audit projects by internal and external providers including developing and reviewing scope documents in consultation with the executive and senior managers.
- Preparing board meetings/paperwork
- Provide operational support
- Create standard responses to inquiries/requests
In order to be eligible for this role you will have:
- High Level Data Entry Skills
- High level administrative experience in a legal project management or compliance environment.
- Customer engagement skills – comfortable to call customers and engage with them politely e.g. clarify what they need/query/issue
- Previous Experience in NSW Government is highly desirable
- Maintain confidential information and act with discretion
- Previous experience in project management
- Be able to work in a high pressure environment
- Attention to detail and comfortable writing an email
- Advanced analytical, organisational and time management skills.
- Advanced interpersonal skills in dealing with a variety of individuals and agencies.
- Polished presentation and impeccable client service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Chloe Sumner on firstname.lastname@example.org