|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Project Coordination experience within Construction/ Engineering
- Busy role - organisation fosters collaboration and continuous improvement
- 6 months fixed term contract - Immediate start
About the role
The Project Officer will work closely with the Project managers to ensure the success of all nominated projects, including co-ordinating and overseeing all activities by contractors. This includes the development of project management plans, execution and delivery of projects on time, on budget and within scope in accordance with business strategic priorities. The organisation based in the North suburbs, requires a candidate who will hit teh ground running, in their customer centric environment. This is a fixed term 6 month contract.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Monitor, co-ordination and tracking of the project
- Providing reporting
- Supporting with budget bids and tendering
- Financial processing and monitoring budgets
- Diary and email management
- Managing communication flow
- Organising and coordinating meetings
- Preparation of project documents
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Analysing data & ensuring the project compliance
- Previous project coordination experience & supporting senior managers is essential
- Strong relationship management skills
- Previous experience working in Engineering or Construction environments.
- Experience using project management software
- Confident and a positive attitudes
- Excellent attention to detail along with the ability to work in a very fast paced busy team.
- Strong knowledge supporting contractors will see you shine to hit the ground running.
You will work with some of the most passionate people in the industry and be able to take advantage of some flexible working. You will work with a collaborative and customer focused team.
Please APPLY via the link or contact Lizr@charterhouse.com.au for further details.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace