|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||17 days ago|
This global leading media company has continued to be an industry leader within their sector and has recently seen a number of large project wins. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Portfolio Manager to join the team on a 12-month FTC basis. Leading a team of 7 this position will play a pivotal part in managing high profile and complex end to end programs and projects within the organisation.
- Manage high-profile and complex end-to-end programs and projects within the organisation (through the entire lifecycle).
- Shape and influence the vision and strategy, including capturing emergent opportunities that were not originally identified
- Create and controls all project management artefacts needed to effectively strategize, plan and execute on project objectives.
- Provide support and guide senior management/ leadership on prioritizing projects based on risks, resources and potential for quality improvement to assist with the operational planning processes
- Act as an advocate and Facilitator of business change and the development of new business processes with subject matter experts and frontline staff as it relates to project work
- Lead a team of seven, composed of business analysts, project managers, change managers and interns
- Provide ongoing project specific leadership and direction to all project stakeholders including senior leadership, external providers and internal staff/management
- Support and guide senior management in all areas by minimizing risks related to project implementation while enhancing service expectations and accountability
- Review and evaluate project results and implements improvement strategies to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency of processes
- 5-7 years’ experience at mid-senior level role
- Experience within a media / entertainment environment would be highly desirable
- Track record of delivering large cross-functional transformational projects within a technically complex and dynamic environment.
- Exceptional project management skills to effectively lead a project team to achieve critical project milestones using a formal project management approach
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 9641 2453