|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the Company
Our client, a leading NSW Government Department has an opportunity for a Project Support Officer to join their dynamic team based in Sydney. The role's primary objective is to provide high level, efficient administrative support and contribute towards the effective operation of the business unit.
About the Role
- Prepare and coordinate meeting documents.
- Provide project support.
- Draft and review correspondence
- Preparing and compiling reports
- Contributing to updating and developing systems
- Stakeholder engagement
- Organise committees and meetings.
- Meeting minutes and agendas
- General administration
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in Projects
- Intermediate TRIM skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to remain calm under pressure