|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently working with a well-known property organisation in search of a Property Accountant. The successful candidate will be working alongside the wider team including non-finance based functions during a transformation and growth period for the business in Melbourne after experiencing years of market-leading success in Sydney.
This position will primarily focus on the reporting processes, month-end, year-end and bank reconciliations efficiency during this period. The key responsibilities will be:
- Manage monthly reporting pack including P&L, balance sheet and variance analysis.
- Preparing and posting month end related journals.
- Manage the preparation of month-end reconciliations.
- Maintain the fixed asset register.
- Monthly BAS reports and yearly FBT return.
- Audit preparations and statutory reporting processes.
There will be ample opportunities to progress within the organisation, with the Melbourne function growing steadily in the next few years as the business changes. The ideal candidate for this position will be a qualified accountant, with public practice experience before making a move into property or construction. The key requirements for candidates are:
- CA or CPA Qualification.
- Proven experience with tangible achievements in financial accounting.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Background in Property or Construction would be beneficial.
What's on offer?
- An organisation that promotes internal progression.
- Extensive stakeholder management opportunities.
- A transformation environment that offers new challenges.
- A collaborative and social office culture.
If this sounds like the ideal position for you then please apply through this advertisement, or email Daniel Ball on firstname.lastname@example.org.