|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
- Sydney’s CBD
- Initial 12-month contract
- Up to $1,000 a day + super (8 hr a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Business Project Manager to join their team in Sydney CBD. You will support the Strategic Transactions Team to collaborate with the internal NSW Government business units, key government agencies and the private sector to identify and implement different and efficient ways of delivering assets, with a key objective being to optimise opportunities and outcomes.
- Engage with proponents regarding land transaction opportunities including chairing workshops, organising meetings and site visits.
- Manage the land transactions portfolio of opportunities.
- Co-ordinate the production of initial block and stack designs to assess site suitability.
- Manage the property consultant team that provide Strategic Transactions with feasibility advice and provide reports on opportunities.
- Provide input and manage timely reports to the Chief Executive and other business streams on progress of opportunities.
- Provide input and manage reporting to other government agencies and external authorities.
- Lead the production of a Commercial Strategy Paper (CSP) outlining for land and real estate opportunities which key stakeholders, the opportunities, the value a school can leverage, potential for alternative funding and outline of deal structure.
- Engage with probity, legal and commercial advisors as necessary during the process.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or relevant industry experience.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Experience with writing briefing notes and no disclosure agreements.
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact
Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771