|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||17 days ago|
This Local Government authority based in the Inner suburbs are looking engage in a Coordinator in Revenue Services. This is a temporary position initially, however scope to go on longer term if required. Your role will be to oversee the Revenue Services team and report to the CFO with technical and administrative advice, manage the dept recovery proves for rates, issue land information certificates and provide leadership to the Revenue Services team.
- Supervise the daily processing of agency payments
- Manage debt recovery activities for rates and sundry debtors
- Provide leadership and advice to support the Revenue Services team
- Provide knowledge and training to staff operating a system for the raising of rates and charges, legal costs, statutory fees and all other revenue for Council
- Maintain excellent public relations on all occasions and ensure that persons with whom you are dealing receive prompt, adequate and courteous attention
- Foster a commitment to personal service excellence in relation to the Revenue Services unit.
- Comply with all internal control procedures and the Council’s Instrument of Delegation.
- Ideally previous experience in a similar Local Government role or specifically within Revenue Services
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills for responding to complex and sensitive enquiries
- Advanced skills using Technology One (Property and Rating) software and the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to supervise high performing staff in complex and sensitive roles
If this sounds of interest to you and relevant experience please apply today. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.
For any further questions please email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org