|Posted:||8 days ago|
Founded in 2003, Charterhouse Recruitment are proudly one of Australia’s largest and most reputable privately owner recruitment organisations. 2019 has been a monumental year for Charterhouse and we've celebrated our biggest and best results each and every month this year, since opening our doors 15 years ago. We are hiring a across our business in each of our disciplines to support our growth plans and to complement our existing high performing team of consultants.
Across the broader finance arena we have an 15 year track record as an organisation and our current finance team has 8 industry professionals with a cumulative of 72 years experience. The size and depth of the network across those 8 recruiters is extensive and will play a significant part as part of the overall solution for this campaign
What benefits will you receive, working with Charterhouse:
- 25 days annual leave
- Market leading commission structure designed to help you earn commission sooner and more often
- Flexible working environment including working from home
- Onsite HR Manager
- Marketing leading training program for graduates, recruiters, seniors and managers
- Corporate dental care discounts
- Discounted f45 membership *6 studios allocated to us
- Continuous coaching, support and mentorship to help you achieve you fullest potential in recruitment
- No internal competition - no split desks or geographical restrictions to take your clients
- Annual company Flu jabs 360 reviews - your opportunity to give feedback and have your say
- Client & Candidate aftercare is important to us - so take your clients for coffee, brekkie, lunch or dinner - on us!
- Onsite showers those who like to hit the gym before work or during lunchtime
- Dedicated Sales support function to free you up from formatting resumes, writing contracts and general day-to-admin tasks
On top of your salary we have some great incentives:
- All expenses paid annual Big Billers overseas trips for those that qualify
- Quarterly incentives for achieving your targets
- Warmer months = boat party around Sydney harbour for the afternoon
- Cooler months = eat in Sydney’s BEST restaurants
- Prizes from your manager for winning sales days
- Sydney office quarterly celebrations/BBQ (often themed events)
A bit about you
If you are at the start of your career or very early stages in to one you are not completely sold on, then maybe we have the right job for you. If you have good customer service skills and a willingness to learn as well as interested in working in a fast-paced environment. Above everything else you must be tenacious and enjoy the challenge of breaking down doors and winning over relationships.
Life as a consultant at Charterhouse
You’ll be joining a company that value people, diversity and opportunity. We are passionate about building a company that is recognised for excellence and quality. Our leadership team across Sydney and Melbourne has over 170 years’ experience collectively, so you’re in good hands to help take your career to the next level. Our training has been developed by our managers, so we get the opportunity to pass on our knowledge, insight and expertise to you and help in your individual development.
Support and collaboration are available day in/day out to help you exceed your goals. Every Charterhouse employee is entitled to a weekly one:one with your manager, a collaborative quarterly business review to support your career development and growth of your desk and to have access to on-going training throughout your career at Charterhouse.
Recruitment in known as a “work hard/play hard" industry and at Charterhouse we strive to “do fun well”, rewarding you for your efforts every step of the way; with a unique and market leading commission structure, quarterly incentives, big biller’s lunches and our annual global big biller’s incentives – Hawaii or Las Vegas anyone!?
Trainee Recruitment Consultant for Public Practice. You will learn the role of a recruitment consultant from the bottom up; starting with candidates and how to source them and open career opportunities for those you have met with. It also gives you the chance to manage clients and work in a 360 role with immediate effect.
Main Objectives & Job Description:
- Full 360 recruitment, managing the end-to-end full recruitment process
- Maintain all paperwork, compliance and desk management - Ensuring that all client records are complete and up-to-date with current and live data and information (WHS, working eligibility documents, timesheet management for those running a temp desk)
- Candidate aftercare and post placement aftercare
- Candidate sourcing, advertising, interviews
- Business Development and client management – Dealing with your portfolio of clients across your industry to better understand their business/hiring needs to create business opportunities. Clients will include a mixture existing PSA accounts and new business development/cold-calling
- Client Mapping and networking across each organisation and industry
- Gain meaningful market insight to support your knowledge and growth of your desk
- You will be used to a fast-paced activity and output-based environment
- Build a network and comprehensive understanding all clients hiring needs (technical and cultural) across your recruitment discipline
- Identify and target new business and clients to further develop
- Contribute to networking events, either coming up with the ideas or helping to organise them
- Keep on top of all live jobs and tracking success and fill rates and report accordingly
- Take part in daily job catch ups to contribute to team goals
- Arrange and attend client meetings, both new and existing relationships including regular contact and follow up opportunities
- Attend training sessions, BD/industry meetings to share intel, one to one’s and reviews
- Establish, grow and maintain professional working relationships with clients and candidate
- Strong interpersonal skills for both client and candidate aftercare
- A burning desire to be "best in class" with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Understanding the end-to-end recruitment process
- Puts people first
- Communication Skills – Polite and friendly face-to-face and telephone manner
- Customer service and aftercare focused
- Computer Literacy – Microsoft Office & Excel
- Organisational Skills – Ability to prioritise business critical tasks
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Ownership and accountability for your desk
Our culture and hiring great people is really important to us so in order to make sure we continue this, we have a 5-stage interview process. You’ll get to meet with the director of the division, along with another director in the business, our group HR Manager, our CEO and the team you’ll be working with. Our people make us who we are, and we want to make sure that we’re the right fit for you as well as being the right for us too.
So, if you’re now reading this you must be interested in talking to us about a career at Charterhouse. Let me ask you a few questions. Do you consider yourself and a high achiever/high performer that hasn’t reached their full potential yet? Or, are you simply frustrated with your patch/desk/management or your commission structure? Or, maybe your career or billings aren’t progressing as fast as you hoped?
2019 has already started strong for Charterhouse and the coming months and year ahead is equally exciting. We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the Charterhouse family, in just a few months you could be playing your part in our ongoing success.
To hear more about the opportunities at Charterhouse please send your resume and covering letter to Matt Bell – Director at email@example.com