|Posted:||2 months ago|
Accounting & Finance - Part-Qualified and Transactional: Financial Services, Banking & Insurance – Temp & Contract Desk
A bit about you
You are a recruiter based in Sydney with at least 1yrs experience, operating on a busy 360 temp and contract desk. Accounting & Finance would be ideal, but not essential - we can teach you the rest.
You will be equally focused in both candidate management/aftercare and client development, for new clients, maintaining existing relationships and networking across our established PSA’s.
Furthermore, you will be autonomous and have strong desk and job management skills, as well as being able to prioritise and plan you week. Understanding that success in Recruitment is a numbers game you are ambitious, driven and you want to naturally put in the effort and activity to be recognised as the “go-to” recruiter in the industry. We have the tools, training and skills that can help you exceed your full potential in your recruitment career and build a strong reputation within our client base. Financial Services is one of our core business streams with dedicate recruiters working across this sector.
Life as a consultant at Charterhouse
We did it again! As of August 2019, are a twice winner of the “Employer Of Choice” award – an industry recognised award (which we’re extremely proud of!) We are passionate about building a company that is recognised for excellence and quality, and that all begins with our people. Our leadership team across Sydney and Melbourne has over 170 years’ experience collectively, so you’re in good hands to help take your career to the next level. Our training has been developed by our leadership team, so we get the opportunity to pass on our knowledge, insight and expertise to you and help in your individual development. Support and collaboration are important to us, every employee at Charterhouse are entitle to a weekly one; one with the manager, ongoing development and training and quarterly business reviews to help you exceed your goals. You’ll be joining a company that value people, diversity and opportunity.
Our people enjoy being rewarded and recognised every step of the way; with a market leading commission structure to help you earn commission faster, quarterly incentives, big biller’s lunches and our annual global big biller’s incentives (we went to Buenos Aires this year). Our perks are cool, our office, environment and people are better - there's something for everyone here.
Sitting in our Finance & Accounting, temp and contract division – the desk specialises in all part qualified and transactional finance roles. This desk is best suited to a recruiter that is driven, hungry for success and able to manage the pace and demands of a busy temp desk. If you come from an Accounting and Finance background, that's great! But if you're looking to change desks then I'd love to hear from you too. Financial Services and Banking is or fastest growing business stream, in terms of growth. The desk boasts a healthy bunch of PSA clients and clients with signed terms across all Financial Services, Banking and Insurance across NSW (we don’t split our clients geographically). I’m looking to hire another recruiter to the team due to a busy workload and more opportunity. You’ll be treated with maturity and given the full support you need to success in your role.
What benefits will you receive, working with Charterhouse:
- 25 days annual leave
- Market leading commission structure designed to help you earn commission faster and more often
- Flexible working environment including working from home
- “Dress for your day”, business casual environment
- Onsite HR Manager
- Marketing leading training program for graduates, recruiters, seniors and managers
- External AIM courses to help with your further professional development
- Corporate dental care discounts
- Discounted f45 membership *6 studios allocated to us
- Continuous coaching, support and mentorship to help you achieve you fullest potential in recruitment
- No internal competition - no split desks or geographical restrictions to take your clients
- Annual company Flu jabs
- 360 reviews - your opportunity to give feedback and have your say
- Client & Candidate aftercare is important to us - so take your clients for coffee, brekkie, lunch or dinner - on us!
- Onsite showers those who like to hit the gym before work or during lunchtime
- Dedicated Sales support function to free you up from formatting resumes, writing contracts and general day-to-admin tasks
On top of your salary we have some great incentives:
- All expenses paid annual Big Billers overseas trips for those that qualify
- Quarterly incentives for achieving your targets
- Warmer months = boat party around Sydney harbour for the afternoon
- Cooler months = eat in Sydney’s BEST restaurants
- Prizes from your manager for winning sales days
- Sydney office quarterly celebrations/BBQ (often themed events)
- Work from home
What’s the culture like:
- Dress for your day
- Birthday cake and treats for your birthday
- Your Charterhouse anniversary celebrations
- Free healthy breakfast (delivered Mondays & Wednesdays)
- Social club
- Fitness and wellbeing activities
- Bootcamp classes on Wednesdays (will resume in September/Spring)
- Friday 4pm social hour
- Welcome lunch on your first day with your team
- Companywide event Christmas
Visa’s and stuff you’ll need to know
To be considered for a role are Charterhouse you will need to meet the following criteria:
1. Full Australian working rights (Citizenship or PR)
or, Have a degree in a relevant field sufficient experience to qualified for a 482 visa
Experience as a recruiter – operating on a busy temp desk
Our culture and hiring great people is fundamental to us so in order to make sure we continue hiring the right people, you get to meet 5 people during your interview process. You’ll get to meet me initially, along with another director in the business, our group HR Manager, our CEO and the team you’ll be working with. Our people make us who we are, and we want to make sure that we’re the right fit for you as well as being the right for us too.
So, if you’re now reading this you must be interested in talking to us about a career at Charterhouse.
Do you consider yourself and a high achiever/high performer that hasn’t reached their full potential yet? Or, are you simply frustrated with you patch/desk/management or your commission structure? Or, maybe your career or billings aren’t progressing as fast as you hoped? Whatever your reason for searching for “greener grass” why don’t you drop me a line to hear more about this desk/client base.
2019 has seen record breaking results for Charterhouse and the rest of 2019 is looking equally as exciting. If all the above sounds like you; I would love to hear from you and in just a few short months you too could be playing your part in our journey, enjoying or culture and building your own Charterhouse journey
So, let’s get the ball rolling – shoot me an email with you contact details and resume and I’ll give you a call to arrange a discreet conversation. Antony Hillyer – Director of Accounting & Finance firstname.lastname@example.org