|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $480 a day + super|
|Posted:||9 days ago|
- Sydney CBD
- 3 – month initial contract
- Up to $480 a day super
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Recruitment Officer to join their team in the CBD of Sydney.
About the role:
- Recruit high-quality for customer service and head office roles
- Develop engaging job advertisements
- Manage candidate expectations throughout the recruitment process
- Source candidates using a wide range of channels
- Negotiate offers of employment, conduct background checks and assist with the on-boarding process
- Manage and maintain the Recruitment System (Taleo)
- Proven experience recruiting within the NSW Government
- Understanding of the GSE Act
- Used to provide high quality service in a high-volume work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to Taleo (preferable)
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9641 2448.