|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
We are looking for someone with previous experience working as an analyst within a remuneration and/or HR role. Ideally you will have 5+ years’ experience, have strong numerical, analytical, Excel skills and a strong eye for detail. The ideal candidate will have experience using ERP systems (e.g. Pivot, Oracle) and a good understanding of payroll and HR business processes. If you can work autonomously, have good organisational and time management skills, please apply for the role.
About the Company:
This is a well-known Global organisation with projects running across the country, they are Environmental specialists.
Coordinate, complete and improve all HR reporting, including:
- Monthly and quarterly reporting to HR teams & Executive
- Social data reporting and associated audit reporting
- Industrial disputes (monthly)
- Significant HR cases (quarterly) internal audit team
- WGEA and international diversity reporting requirements
- Performance management
- Remuneration data for external salary survey providers
- All adhoc information requests from Head Office
- Design presentations for Executive meetings and Senior Management Conferences
- Coordination of annual social initiatives nominations
- HR Systems maintenance and improvements
- Coordination of Employee Share Scheme including dividend payments, sale of shares and subscriptions where relevant.
- Job evaluation, salary benchmarking and banding across the organisation and provision of support to State HR teams.
- Recommend and support the implementation of group wide remuneration and incentive programs.
- Coordinate the annual performance management and remuneration reviews including preparation and distribution of letters.
- Coordinate off-cycle remuneration review requests and promotions.
- Understand the intent and provide interpretation, advice and counsel to State HR teams regarding all policies relating to area of responsibility.
- Develop and continuously improve standards, processes, procedures, tools and resources under areas of responsibility.
- Initiate and coordinate company-wide roll-out of key projects or initiatives under areas of responsibility.
- Coordinate superannuation, salary continuance and related insurances.
- Perform administration for areas of responsibility and provide assistance to EGM HR as required
How to apply
To be considered please apply now! Job reference JN-170311