|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- $500-550 daily dependent on experience.
- 3-mth contract with high potential to extend.
- Urgent backfill with an immediate start based in Macquarie Park (currently working remotely).
About the Company:
This is the centrepiece of a reshaped cluster responsible for setting the strategic direction and guiding an extended network of public and private service delivery agencies to deliver improved transport outcomes.
About the Role:
The primary purpose of the role is to perform data collection, maintenance, analysis, validation and distribution as it relates to program and project performance data across the areas of cost, time and performance. This is a backfill role with an immediate start.
- Provide data and analysis input into recurring reporting deliverables (having weekly, monthly, quarterly, 6-monthly and annual reporting cycles) including ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Maintain the content and working of the information systems used to gather cost, time and performance data on programs and projects.
- Maintain regular liaison with and training of various personnel across the organisation, cross referencing information weekly to ensure all data is accurately captured.
- Assist in defining and developing reporting strategies and contribute to reporting solutions for business strategy and program/project decision makers.
- Provide support to the Reporting & Analysis Manager in the interpretation of trends, problem areas and opportunities from the data gathered from financial and other business systems used by the division.
- Maintain the quality and accuracy of the Finance & Commercial program and project data, supporting the integrity of the underlying systems and processes.
- Engage internal business stakeholders regarding requirements gathering, report design, testing and deployment to ensure that reporting requirements are understood and met.
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Business Analysis, Project Management or relevant discipline, or relevant experience.
- Experience in business intelligence and/or performance analysis and reporting, ideally in a multi-disciplinary infrastructure project delivery environment.
- Demonstrated experience in trend and analysis reporting, including the ability to apply analysis based on facts and figures, and to critically evaluate and assure information and data from various sources.
- High level understanding of large scale project management, and associated project performance reporting processes for cost, time and risk.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel, including the ability to analyse large, complex datasets and compare data from multiple sources efficiently.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you then please click apply or send across your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org