|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently partnering with a well-renowned, public transport operator in search of a Reporting Analyst to support a Service Delivery Team. This is an ASAP start role going on until 1st November.
Reporting Analyst – 2 months - ASAP start
The role will involve and require the following experience:
- Creating regular business performance reports
- Pulling data from different systems, collating information and suggesting improvements
- Translating large complex data sets into actionable insights, reports and visualization
- Understanding data quality issues and improvements, providing recommendations
- Identifying trends and producing insights from various data sources
- Liaising with several internal stakeholders retrieving data
If you'd like to learn more, then please contact Suzanne Howe directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or ''APPLY''