|Location:||NSW - Regional|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
A fantastic opportunity has emerged for an experienced Risk Specialist to integrate within a large Government agency in either the Grafton or Newcastle Branch. The successful candidate will be the subject matter expert in enterprise risk management framework, systems and reporting for the Agency.
This role would suit a Risk Specialist with proven experience in leading risk management function and its maturity within the Project Office, and maintaining a risk database to identify, assess and manage risks across programs of work as well as all other business activities.
- The Risk Specialist is responsible for the administration and management of the Project Office’s risk management function; ensuring all risks are proactively identified and efficiently and effectively managed.
- Manage the design, implementation and continuous improvement of the risk framework, including standards and processes for the agency;
- Support the development of the risk management plan and monitor its implementation to ensure all activities are undertaken within the agreed timeframes;
- Prepare and present reports to management, key committees and other relevant stakeholders;
- Coordinate the production of risk reports for senior management, containing an analysis of risk trends (internally and externally) based on data from the Risk Management Information System/Risk dashboards and other sources.
- Lead and coordinate the effort to develop and maintain project risk registers and risk information for projects at different stages of the lifecycle to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- The role ensures the Project Office and TfNSW are not put in a position of risk exposure (including reputation risk) that could have a significant impact on its key objectives and it’s Mission.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience;
- Understanding of Risk Management across Commercial and Engineering organisations
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the application of enterprise risk management methodology, processes and tools;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel between Grafton and Newcastle offices
Apply now to be considered for this role, or contact email@example.com or call on 02 9641 2462 for more information.