|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
About the role
This globally recognised manufacturing organisation have recently gone through a large and exciting transformation. The requirement for a highly skilled SAP FICO consultant has arisen to join their motivated and driven team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in working across the full lifecycle of the SAP projects, you will be process driven and have excellent stakeholder engagement skills working with the business and technical teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collect and analyse business requirements in the areas of financial operations and financial reporting.
- Engage with business stakeholder to design and deliver SAP solutions which meet business needs.
- Validate the report requirements and any customisation changes.
- Provide key user / end-user training.
- Provide BAU support for end-users.
- Enhance SAP for end-users based on requirements
- Ensure stable system operations
- Identify enhancements based on end-user requirements.
- Advice on SAP best practices.
- Work cooperatively with business units to promote synergies and cost reductions.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Bachelor qualification in IT or Accounting.
- Official SAP Training and Certification (or a relevant equivalent/experience) in the Integration of Business Processes.
- 5+ years in SAP FICO support and implementation.
- At least two end-to-end SAP project experience as a key FICO team member (either key user or SAP functional consultant).
- Good understanding of the integration between SAP FICO and other modules such as SD, MM & PP.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
- The ability to speak Mandarin would be looked upon favourably but not essential.
How to apply
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.